David Austin Roses with Maggie Austin
Date : 7 April 2019 - 8 April 2019
Time : 9.30am – 5.30pm
2-day workshop: David Austin Roses, Hydrangea, and leaves arranged on a single faux tier
Thank you so much for your interest in Maggie Austin’s Sugar Flowers Workshop.
Yes! Maggie Austin is coming to Singapore!!! The long awaited up close and personal learning with Maggie is finally here!!! Read up more about Maggie @ maggieaustincake.com
Maggie will be teaching professional techniques, tips and trick on how to achieve the realistic look of the flowers and berries!
You will learn how to:
1) Make Maggie’s perfect homemade gumpaste
2) Create paper-thin petals and leaves
3) Assemble delicate flowers using basic tools
4) Develop a realistic colour palette
5) Apply petal dust to bring lifelike dimension to your creations
6) Arrange you stems for organic softness and dynamic movement
7) Arrange your flowers on a cake tier
8) Store your flowers in high humidity areas
9) Manage and store gumpaste
It will be a fully hands-on class and you are able to bring back with you this master piece which you can keep for years to come. Nope, it will not attract ants!
You do not need to bring anything. All materials will be prepared for you. Lunch and tea/coffee will be provided for you too. You will also get to bring home with you the cutters and molds to continue practicing!
All level of experiences are welcomed! Maximum workshop sized is kept small at 13. This is for Maggie to give you her best attention in your detailed craft work.
Do email us for more details or to sign up today!
See you soon!
Terms & Conditions:
1) Workshops seats are secured upon full payment made.
2) VAL reserves the rights to make any changes to the terms and conditions without prior notice.
3) All workshops are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
4) If there is any cancellation of classes due to unforeseen or unpreventable circumstances of the instructors, VAL will issue full refund.