Gipsy Caravan Gingerbread Decoration
Date : 20 September 2019, Friday (NEW!)
Time: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Size: 12 pax
Learn how to build and design a caravan for a girl's party.
Thank you for your interest in this long awaited popular workshop! Who on earth did this insanely sweet and beautiful gingerbread caravan?
Learn from the Master herself. Marielle willl be coming all the way from Amsterdam to Singapore, to conduct 3 days of workshops.
Mariëlle started her cookie adventure in 2010 and since then she has been a full time cookie decorator, cookie cutter designer and instructor of cookie decorating classes across Europe and the rest of the world.
Her work was featured in a variety of national and international magazines and her cookie business has made bespoke cookies for clients like SONY, ECCO, L’Oreal, Jimmy Choo, Armani, Mont Blanc and Twitter.
In 2012 Marielle's first book about cookie decorating (‘‘Het Koekboek’’) was released in the Netherlands.
Skills you will acquire:
- Recipe for Construction Gingerbread (special recipe for large 3D projects) and tips & tricks for baking perfect cookies
- Royal Icing recipe: preparation, colouring and consistencies
- Use of piping bags, couplers and different piping tips
- Outlining and flooding cookies with royal icing and how to give your icing a ‘shiny finish’
- Different Royal icing decoration techniques like wooden planks, doors and windows
- Piping ruffles and ribbon roses with Royal icing
- Dusting and painting on Royal icing
- Techniques to make grass, moss, leaves with royal icing
- Construction of a 3D Gingerbread Caravan
All materials and lunch are provided.
11 Kim Yam Road
Do email us if you wish to know more information. Else, you may sign up by following the payment instructions below.
Marielle's 1 workshop: S$798
Sign up for any 2 of Marielle's workshops and attend the 3rd workshop for FREE!
1) Click here to register now; or
2) Request for PayNow by emailing us for more information.
See you soon!
Terms & Conditions:
1) Workshops seats are secured upon full payment made.
2) VAL reserves the rights to make any changes to the terms and conditions without prior notice.
3) All workshops are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
4) If there is any cancellation of classes due to unforeseen or unpreventable circumstances of the instructors, VAL will offer students alternative workshop or issue full refund (less card/paypal charges).